Tally data recovery in Mumbai |Tally data recovery services
When you need answers about your data, you don't want to call a random customer service agent. At Tally Data Recovery Mumbai, you'll have your own, dedicated Case Manager. No guessing who to call... just one point-of-contact for all of your questions.
While these are the most common reasons for data loss, every case is unique: that's why Tally Data Recovery Mumbai techs perform a free evaluation of your media before beginning recovery!
- Computer won't boot
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- Hard disk component failure (Clicking noise, HD not spinning)
- Fire & water damage (Water spill or laptop got dropped to the water)
- Media surface contamination and damage
Recovery of crashed hard disks often involves replacing failed or damaged components in a clean environment (Clean room class 100) and using specialized hardware and software tools to create the raw image. Failed components typically include electronics, read/write heads, head assemblies, magnets & drive motors.